General Terms and Conditions of the company Domando UG (limited liability)
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.domando.shop .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Domando UG (limited liability)
Lagesche Strasse 32
Registration number HRB 9995
Register Court Local Court Lemgo
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The acceptance of the offer is made in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After fruitless expiration of this period, the offer is considered rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons "Add to shopping cart
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button "Continue to order
5) Login to the Internet shop after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button "pay order" or "buy".
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the website where the customer's details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent an acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer is made in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at https://domando.shop/AGB. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs are added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, PayPal, AmazonPay .
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he is obliged to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 3 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the contract is concluded. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail order purchases.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.