Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed to them.
right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last item. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Company Domando UG (limited liability), Lagesche Straße 32, 32657 Lemgo, Germany 05261-9439998, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We will collect the goods. We will bear the cost of returning the goods. You will only be liable for any loss of value of the Goods if such loss of value is due to handling of the Goods which is not necessary to examine their condition, properties and operation.
Exclusion or premature expiration of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.